Who is eligible to apply?
Open to all journalists currently working with and for a recognised Ghanaian media organization.
How to apply
Applicants are to submit a one-page document with the following:
- Phone number
- Media Organisation
- What is the Story idea and why is it an important story? (one paragraph)
- What is the intended impact of the proposed story? (two paragraphs)
- How much funding support is required for the story development?
(NB: funding support should be between GH¢ 100-1500)
Applicants should send information to MFWA at: [email protected] with subject: ‘SDG Funding Support for Journalists’
The MFWA will confirm receipt of submitted proposals by email.
Publication of stories
- Stories to be supported under this project must be produced and published/broadcast between September 1 and October 9, 2017.
- Journalists are to publish their stories in their respective media organisations. Links to the online publication of stories, audio and visuals should be submitted to the MFWA as evidence.