The Media Foundation for West Africa has officially launched its 2016 Campaign Language Monitoring Project.
The project will monitor and report hate speech on 70 radio stations across the country.
Here is the full list of radio stations to be monitored:
- Greater Accra Region (20): Joy FM, Citi FM, Peace FM, Adom FM, Okay FM, Starr FM, Montie FM, Neat FM, Kasapa, Hot FM, Radio Gold, Oman FM, Accra FM, Class FM, Maraba FM, Top FM, Happy FM, Atinka FM, Rainbow Radio, Asempa Fm.
- Ashanti Region (10): Angel FM, Nhyira FM, Fox FM, Dess FM, Bekwai, Hello FM, Kessben, Ash FM, Capital Radio, Luv FM, Ultimate FM.
- Brong Ahafo Region (7): Space FM, Classic FM, Wenchi Royal, Tain FM, Nananom FM, Adass FM, Winners FM.
- Northern Region (6): Diamond FM, North Star, Might FM, Radio Justice, Zaa Radio, Eagle FM.
- Western Region (5): Skyy Power FM, Vision FM, Trickie FM, Pure FM, De Beat FM.
- Eastern region (5): Obuoba FM, Thank You FM, Rite FM, Bridge FM, EMAK FM.
- Volta Region (5): Lorlonyo FM, Kekeli Radio, Jubilee Radio, Beyond FM, Denu FM.
- Central region (4): Yes FM, Ahomka FM, Spark FM, Arise FM.
- Upper East Region (4): Word FM, Radio A1, Quality FM, Source FM.
- Upper West Region (4): Radio Progress, Radford FM, Radio FREED, Radio Von.
For more information, please contact the Programme Manager responsible for this project on: 0244867047/ info (@) mfwa.org